If you have a facility request please submit a ticket to SEMTE Facilities Work Order
SEMTE Facilities coordinates with Engineering Technical Services, Facilities Management, and other ASU services to assist you with the following and more:
- We oversee upgrades and renovations of SEMTE offices, laboratories, and classrooms
- We maintain SEMTE buildings and oversee office/lab moves; space assignments; accommodations for new faculty, staff, visitors, post-docs, and graduate students; paint requests; furniture; and equipment/furniture surplus disposal requests
- The university encourages ASU department to reuse office or lab supplies, furniture and other unneeded items. Please submit a work ticket to facilitate the removal of excess equipment from your area.
- We can also coordinate basic requests such as cleaning carpets, plumbing, door problems, and replacing lights
- Theft or property damage should be reported to SEMTE_Facilities@exchange.asu.edu in order to initiate an insurance claim on your ASU vehicle or property
If you need time-sensitive facilities assistance during after-hours or the weekend, please contact Facilities Management at 480.965.3633.
The School for Engineering of Matter, Transport & Energy is dedicated to maintaining a safe working environment for all faculty, staff and students in research and instructional laboratories. Good safety practices goes hand in hand with good research and effective teaching.
Here you will find several important links that should be reviewed on a regular basis.
Arizona State University Facilities Development & Management (FDM)
FDM continuously strives to improve the services it provides to the Tempe campus. As part of this process, FDM desires to improve responsiveness of the Tempe campus Service Center. FDM is seeking your help in making the Service Center more efficient and as effective as possible.
So that Facilities Management (FACMAN) may serve you in the most efficient and effective manner possible, please, for all non-urgent matters, submit a Service Request at: FACMAN
FACMAN asks that you complete the aforementioned on-line Service Request so that your concerns can be tracked and addressed in a timely matter. Customers submitting any non-urgent service request via the Service Center phone-line (480-965-3633) or the Service Center e-mail address (FACMAN@asu.edu) will be directed to the above Service Request link.
Urgent Needs should always be called in to the Service Center at 480-965-3633, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Examples of Urgent Needs include but are not limited to: flooding, power outage, hazardous materials spill, individual stuck in an elevator.
Always dial 911 for safety and/or life-threatening emergencies (fire, personal injury, suspicious package, etc.).